Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What was the First Album or Sing that You Bought?

Hey Everyone,

Over the weekend and I was doing some winter cleaning ( Yes, I am trying to be ahead of the game!)and I came across the first record I ever bought. It was "Square Biz" by Teena Marie. I remember I was spending the summer at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maryland and my cousin Robert would blast his this in his room and in his Trans Am every day. I got hooked on it. As soon as I came back up to NYC I went to the record store and got it.


So, what was the first song or album that you bought?...Harlmite would like to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh on the tlc tip. lol baby baby baby remains to be one of my favorite songs. . .
N

Anonymous said...

oh, i had that one too! :) i love, love, love some teena. always have. but i think the first record i bought was doug e. fresh and slick rick's "la di da di." the first album i owned (bought by my mom!) was definitely off the wall by m.j.