Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome To The World According to Harlemite Blog!

What up good people's?! Most of you know me from the daily posts that I put on www.spitkicker.com. Shout out to the whole Spitkicker Family. Due to that site being down from someone dropping a virus in it I will do my blogs on here. The site should be back up in a couple of weeks so I will be back in action on there once it's back up.

I hope that you guys are having a great Friday! Spring Fever is here!



For those that have checked out my blog before.. Every Friday is Throw back Friday. Here's a good video to check out. Since it is Friday why not make it relevant.



Don't let this happeen to you tonight!



Have a great weekend! On Saturday check out Spitkicker Radio if you have XM Satelitte Radio. We are on Channel 65 The Rhyme from 6pm to 8pm. The hosts are Courtney Brown and Mr. Len. You cant forget SdotSkillz as the sidekick compadre. You won't be disappointed!

Check me out on Monday and I will give you my NBA Playoff predictions and also bring back my word of the day.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: