Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hump Day May 7th, 2007

Hey Y'all.

It's a beautiful day out in NYC. It's about 80 degrees outside and sunny. I am in a great mood. Well if you are not in a good mood., I am going to show you some clips that will get you to crack a smile or two.

Let's have some fun and laughs today!

You'll never see this many laughs in a news show.




Since it's getting warm, here are some water bloopers-




Don't drink to much and let this happen to you.



Or this...



I will end it with some "hump" day humor










BTW, my prediction were correct. Obama won North Carolina and Clinton won Indiana.
Take me to Vegas and I can win you some money! lol


Quote of the day: " The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him." -Stanislaw Jersey Lec


Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: