Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday August 4th, 2008- Comedian Tribute: Rodney Dangerfield

Hey Everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. I had an interesting weekend. It started by me being in the Emergency Room because I dislocated a finger on my hand. You always have to look on the bright side of things and I can easliy say it could have been worse. Over the weekend I also thought of a new idea that I want to do for my blog which is do some tributes. I want to start by doing a tribute to particular comedians. I thought a great tribute would be to do Rodney Dangerfield. He was a well know comedian but I feel he is not mentioned the elite list of comedians.He definitely knew how to move a room of people into a burst of laughs. Here is a tribute on Rodney Dangerfield



Here is a good interview with him



Here are some classic movie clips of him


Caddy Shack





Easy Money



Back to School








The Triple Lundy


Here is some stand up from him



A skit of him as a priest with Bill Murray





This is his last appearence


Post a comment to talk about your favorite Rodney Danfgerfield moment.


Quote of the day:" I get no respect"-Rodney Dangerfield

Have a great day!

No comments: