Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Old School Wednesdays 10/29/2008-You May Have Forgotten About Some of These

I thought I would hit you with some clips this week that are off the radar.

Eric B. and Rakim-The Ghetto


Twin Hype-Do it to the Crowd


Cybil-Don't Make Me Over


Laura Brannigan-Gloria
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLCX72qE-78&hl=en&fs=1">

Huey Lewis and the News-Jacob's Ladder


Scandal Featuring Patty Smyth- Warrior



Let's see if you remember this Movie...


I hope you enjoyed the clips and have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harlemite, you bring the goodies every week! Do you DJ??? If not, then you should! You sure do know your old school.

Anonymous said...

I want to hear "I Need Love" by LL Cool J. That is my Jam!

Anonymous said...

I am in my office jammin' to these videos! Let me get back to work!

Rene The Harlemite said...

Hey Dana I am not a DeeJay but thanks for the compliment.Kareoke maybe a different story.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Rene The Harlemite said...

Sara,

I got you on the LL request if it's not on the Old School Wednesday it will be a clip of the day.

Keep checking and thanks for your support!