Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Old School Wednesdays 10/8/2008

It seems like wednesdays come every other day. It's time to hit you with that old school flavor. It might make you do the cabbage patch or even bang your head. Well no need to waste any more time. Let's get right into it!

Nice & Smooth- Cake and Eat it Too


Jaz featuring Jay-Z- Hawaiian Sofie


New Edition-Candy Girl


New Kids on the Block-Didn't I Blow Your Mind


Quiet Riot-Come on Feel the noise


Starship-Nothing's Gonna Stop Us



Dynasty TV Show Theme( It's not the Roc! lol)

This was when nightime soaps were big


Enjoy your day and remember to keep send in your requests! Harlemite signing out!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

WOW!!! you took me back man! I needed that today! Is this an every Wednesday thing? If so, I am SO there! LOL!!

Rene The Harlemite said...

Hey Brooke! Yes, it is every Wednesday. I have been doinng it for a while. I am glad that you enjoyed it.